Microsoft beat analyst estimates today with what look to be some pretty good numbers. But what struck me was not the numbers themselves, but how much harder a few key numbers are to dig into now.
When I loaded up the press release, I wanted to see where the Entertainment and Devices division stood after the Xbox One launch. And I wanted to see just how much blood still surrounded the Online Services Division.
Unfortunately, you can no longer see such numbers — at least not easily.
16 Notes/ Hide
- liveinkbits reblogged this from parislemon
- liveinkwisdom likes this
- sassydogsitterinsandiego likes this
- switchbored505 likes this
- frenchrevo likes this
- danieleagee likes this
- isaiahweddle likes this
- sheldonhuelin likes this
- michael likes this
- srikard likes this
- judsondunn likes this
- bananacasts likes this
- jsenum likes this
- onwingslikeseagulls likes this
- geeknit reblogged this from parislemon
- cosesemplici reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- cosesemplici likes this
- parislemon posted this